The Hatco/Krampouz KGRDG Gas Griddle provides maximum durability and performance with minimum maintenance for commercial kitchens by allowing operators to cook a wide variety of food products in a small footprint.
- Two cooking zones, an individual temperature control for each zone and a battery-powered electronic ignition button enable operators to cook food products with different temperature requirements on the same griddle surface.
- Two U-shaped burners provide exceptional heat distribution for even and fast cooking.
- Equipped with a heat-activated safety thermocouple that will cut off gas supply to the unit if the burner flame goes out accidentally.
- Set with a natural gas hook-up, but includes orifices for a propane conversion.
- Stainless steel frame and griddle, as well as 3 anti-spill edges and removable drip tray, allow for easy cleaning.