Electric Waffle Maker
KWM Commercial Waffle Iron
The Hatco and Krampouz Electric Waffle Maker, with insulated heating elements that create an even heat distribution across the surface of the plates for consistent cooking, is designed for operators to cook perfect quality waffles.
- Adjustable thermostatic control with a temperature range of 120°F to 570°F (50°C to 300°C) allows for precise temperature control.
- Innovative Easy Clean System® allows for instant removal of the waffle plates, providing ease of maintenance and increased reliability.
- Stainless steel frame, with a cast iron griddle, is designed for quality and durability.
- KWM09 models have a 90° hinged opening, and are designed for reheating pre-cooked waffles; KWM18 models have a 180° hinged opening, and are designed for reheating pre-cooked waffles and cooking waffles from batter or dough.
- Available with Liège or Brussels cast iron waffle plates.