Hatco and Krampouz are proud to offer a variety of commercial and professional countertop cooking equipment. This recipe is originally shared by Krampouz.
|4 royal breams|
|4 garlic cloves|
|Salt & pepper|
- Preheat your griddle to 356°F (180°C).
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Oyster and empty sea breams.
- Slightly incise the skin of the fillets with a knife.
- Season the sea breams and insert rosemary sprigs and sliced garlic in the stomach.
- Pour a little olive oil and place on the sea breams.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side and then again 2-3 minutes, depending on your griddle.