Hatco and Krampouz are proud to offer a variety of commercial and professional countertop cooking equipment. This recipe is originally shared by Krampouz.
|2 horned tomatoes|
|2 garlic cloves|
|2 pinches of fresh thyme|
|2 pinches of fresh oregano|
|12 coriander leaves, chopped|
|2 tbsp. olive oil|
|Salt of Guerande|
|Ground black pepper|
- Cut the garlic into thin strips.
- Cut the tomatoes, lengthwise, into two.
- Prick the tomato flesh with the garlic and cover with the herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the tomato flesh side over low heat on the griddle for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the skin side and drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!