Hatco and Krampouz are proud to offer a variety of commercial and professional countertop cooking equipment. This recipe is originally shared by Krampouz.
|200 g wheat flour|
|40 cl semi-skimmed milk|
|½ sachet of baker’s yeast|
|1 tbsp. sugar|
Preparing the batter:
- In a bowl, mix flour, eggs, sugar; yeast (diluted in 1 tablespoon of warm water).
- Gradually add the milk and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Set the thermosthat of the griddle to 356°F (180°C).
- Lightly grease the plates with an oil-soaked cloth.
- Pour a half-ladle of batter and spread with the bottom of the ladle up to obtain a pancake of 12cm.
- Cook until the batter is taken (around 30 seconds).
- Turn over and cook the second side for another 30 seconds.
Garnish: You can serve pancakes topped with maple syrup, chocolate, butter, sugar, fresh fruits, grated coconut and more.