Hatco and Krampouz are proud to offer a variety of commercial and professional countertop cooking equipment. This recipe is originally shared by Krampouz.
|2 red peppers|
|2 green peppers|
|2 yellow peppers|
|Salt & pepper|
- Preheat your griddle to 302°F (150°C).
- Cut your chicken breasts into cubes.
- Wash, remove seeds and cut your peppers into strips.
- Peel and cut your onions into strips.
- Pour a little olive oil on the griddle and top with vegetables.
- Season and cook for 15-20 minutes.