Hatco and Krampouz are proud to offer a variety of commercial and professional countertop cooking equipment. This recipe is originally shared by Krampouz.
|500 g strawberries|
|1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp. brown sugar (optional)|
|1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar|
|Vanilla ice cream|
- Wash and hull the strawberries and cut them into quarters.
- Put your griddle to heat to 392°F (200°C) and then spray olive oil.
- Put the strawberries on the griddle and brown them. Once they start slightly losing their bright red color, they are ready.
- Deglaze with the balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- If strawberries are not sweet enough, add the brown sugar.
- Serve immediately in a bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.