- Buffet Warmers (Drop-In)
- Buffet Warmers (Portable)
- Carving Stations
- Cold Wells
- Commercial Heat Lamps
- Commercial Induction Warmers (Drop-In)
- Commercial Induction Warmers (Portable)
- Food Display Cases & Merchandisers
- Food Warmers & Soup Wells (Countertop)
- French Fry Warmers
- Frost Tops
- Glo-Ray® Food Warmers
- Holding Cabinets & Proofers
- Hot Wells & Soup Wells (Drop-In)
- Order Pick-Up Stations / Food Lockers
- Restaurant Lighting
- Warming Drawers (Built-In)
- Warming Drawers (Freestanding)
Remote Hot/Cold Built-In Simulated Stone Shelf
The HCSSBR Remote Hot/Cold Built-In Simulated Stone Shelf from Hatco provides the ultimate flexibility and versatility, easily changing between a Heated Shelf and Cold Shelf (and vice versa) to cater to different food products and day parts. The shelf is in a remote configuration that offers design flexibility for fabricators.
- Transfer time between modes is approximately 30 minutes.
- Features a patented thermal break that reduces condensation and temperature transfer.
- Is designed to be bottom mounted, flush with the countertop.
- Includes a remote-mounted condensing unit and control panel for installing in more convenient and desirable locations.
- Available in all simulated stone colors (standard Night Sky) to match your décor.