Hatco and Krampouz are proud to offer a variety of commercial and professional countertop cooking equipment. This recipe is originally shared by Krampouz.
|2 tuna steaks|
|1 wild salmon fillet|
|6 mullet or sea bream fillets|
|2 sea bass or pollack fillets|
|2 fennel bulbs|
|Salt of Guerande|
|Ground black pepper|
- Cut the fennel into quarters lengthwise. Cut the lemons into quarters.
- Wash the shells and drain. Wash fish and dry immediately with paper towels.
- Cut the tuna steaks, salmon fillet and pollock fillets into 6 pieces.
- Put the shells, fennels, lemons and dish to cook on the griddle, starting with the thicker, cooking for 8 to 10 minutes. Salt and pepper.
- Serve in a large dish, accompanied by various sauces.
Enjoy your meal!