Hatco and Krampouz are proud to offer a variety of commercial and professional countertop cooking equipment. This recipe is originally shared by Krampouz.
|3 chicken breasts|
|2 red onions|
|Small clove of garlic|
|1 crushed cardamom pod|
|1 tbsp. curry powder|
|1 tbsp. wine vinegar|
|2 tbsp. brown sugar|
|1 tsp. turmeric|
|Hint of chili powder|
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the pips and quarter them.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan.
- Chop the red onions. Cook gently until transparent.
- Add the curry, cardamom and turmeric and leave to color.
- Add the tomatoes and chopped garlic and mix well.
- Incorporate the vinegar, chili and sugar.
- Simmer on a low heat, lid off, for 30 minutes. The chutney is ready when it starts to thicken.
- Heat your griddle to 500°F (260°C) and spray with oil.
- Place the chicken, cut into large cubes, on the cooking plate.
- Lower the temperature after 2 minutes.
- Coat the chicken with the chutney.
- Turn the chicken over once they are browned.
- Repeat and season to taste.
Advice: Serve with basmati rice and a cucumber salad with fresh coriander.