Hatco and Krampouz are proud to offer a variety of commercial and professional countertop cooking equipment. This recipe is originally shared by Krampouz.
|Batter Ingredients:||Garnish for 1 Crepe:|
|500 g buckwheat flour||1 egg|
|2 tbsp. wheat flour||1 piece of ham|
|1 tbsp. coarse salt||Grated cheese|
|1 egg||Salt & pepper|
|1 tbsp. oil|
|1 liter of water|
|25 cl semi-skimmed milk|
Preparing the batter:
- In a bowl, pour in the buckwheat flour, wheat flour, salt, egg, oil and water.
- Stir to form a compact ball. Add 10 cl of milk and beat until it is smooth without lumps.
- Add the rest of the milk progressively.
- Leave to stand for about an hour before cooking.
- Add the cheese and ham.
- Add the egg. When the white is cooked, fold the edges of the crepe.
- Add salt and pepper on the crepe before serving.