Remote Hot/Cold Simulated Stone Shelf Built-In Flush Top
The HCSSBFR Remote Hot/Cold Simulated Stone Shelf Built-In Flush Top from Hatco provides the ultimate flexibility and versatility, easily changing between a Heated Shelf and Cold Shelf (and vice versa) to cater to different food products and day parts. The shelf is in a remote configuration that offers design flexibility for fabricators.
- R-513A refrigerant available for California only. Please contact Hatco for more information.
- Transfer time between modes is approximately 30 minutes.
- Features a patented thermal break that reduces condensation and temperature transfer.
- Is designed to be bottom mounted, flush with the countertop.
- Includes a remote-mounted condensing unit and control panel for installing in more convenient and desirable locations.
- Available in all Swanstone® colors (standard Night Sky) to match your décor.